Pearls connect with the Moon and the cycles of the tide to subtly infuse feminine powers.
||Margan (ancient Persian), Neamhnuid (Gaelic)
||Isis, Aphrodite, Freya, Venus, Lakshmi, Diana, Neptune, Poseidon, all oceanic dieties, all sky goddesses
||Luck, love, money, protection
- Used in love magick to either send love energy out or to draw love.
- Wear as a magickal insurance for a happy marriage.
- Used in bringing money to you, or in money gathering rituals or spells.
- Used for protection against ocean hazards and fire hazards.
- Brings general good luck and/or good fortune when worn.
- Used to lengthen life, promote fertility, drive off demons, preserve health, instill courage, and bring physical strength to its wearer.
- Worn to promote intelligence and common sense.