This metal is good for a multitude of things. Copper is a great electrical conductor, which makes it great for directing Magickal energy. It is also a wonderful healing and good luck metal. Finally, copper offers love attraction, money attraction, and general protection.
Copper occurs naturally in its native state in a variety of forms these include large or "massive" pieces, thin wires, and extensive branch like shapes. It can sometimes also be found in mines and quarries as precipitates where iron-bearing structures such a pipes are in contact with the ground. It used to be one of the main sources of copper; however, thousands of years of human extraction have more or less developed it as an industrial source. Fine specimens are highly sought after by collectors though, especially if they display good crystal structures. Native copper usually has a dark tarnish, and has to be chemically cleaned to obtain the bright copper colored finish.
||Copper-colored; green when weathered
||2.5 - 3
||Opaque; Isometric/variable - cubic, octahedral, and others
||USA, Germany, Russia, and Australia
||Aphrodite, Astarte, Ishtar
||Quartz Crystal, emerald
||Energy direction, healing, luck, love, money, protection
- Used in ritual to direct energy.
- Stimulates healing of the body.
- Worn to prevent, motion sickness, rheumatism, arthritis, painful conditions, and muscle cramps.
- Combine with luck gemstones to increase the attributions of the energy.
- Copper is worn to attract love and used in love spells and rituals.
- Wear to protect from all manners of ills and negativity.
- Can be used to help draw money.